Bookworm

These are the books I reaaaalllyyy wanna read :
1. Tuesdays With Morrie -- Mitch Albom


2. The Catcher in The Rye -- J.D. Salinger


3. Oliver Twist -- Charles Dickens


4. Five People You Meet in Heaven -- Mitch Albom


and today I just went to Gramedia, I bought the no. 3 and 4 cos they don't have no. 1 and 2 and I hate that but I'm still happy though because now I can find something to spend my time in this boriiiiiiiiiiing holiday

If you're some kind of curious why I put so many book covers here, the answer is : No reason. I just love to see the international releases for the same book

So if you have one of those books I just mentioned above, please please lend me, in this case of course no.1 and no.2
last but not least, I just wanna suggest you to read this book

For One More Day -- Mitch Albom




sooo thank you
and enjoy reading fellas!

L to the O to the V to the E
Dwiasty Hapsari

0 comments:

Stalkers