Mother's Day for Prince William

PRINCE William yesterday spoke movingly of the emptiness he felt each year on Mother’s Day.

“My mother, Diana, was present at your launch 15 years ago.

“Today I am incredibly proud to be able to continue her support to your fantastic charity by becoming your royal patron.

“What my mother recognised then, and what I understand now, is that losing a close family member is one of the hardest experiences that anyone can endure.

“Never able to say the word Mummy again in your life sounds like a small thing. However, for many, including me, it is now really just a word — hollow and evoking only memories.

“I can, therefore, wholeheartedly relate to the Mother’s Day campaign as I, too, have felt, and still feel, the emptiness on such a day as Mother’s Day."

taken from The Sun : Mother's Day always makes me feel empty

by Duncan Larcombe

published 13 March 2009


xoxo

Dwiasty Hapsari Sudjaib

p.s. and this just makes me love Prince William even more

0 comments:

Stalkers