No Days Without...

No Days Without Charging
No Days Without Charging


Photobucket
Ade Jalil (Ade)
Single
Mid Class

Denji
Denji Baskoro (Denji)
taken
Charging Master

Iam
Raden Muhammad Iqbal Ichramsyah (Iam)
taken
Higher Mid Class


Ira
Ira Megawati (Ira)
taken
Higher Mid Class

Panjoel
Faris Naufal (Panjul)
taken
High Class

Rehan
Muhammad Rayhan Firdaus (Rehan)
taken
High Class

Remon
Raymond Verdi (Remon)
single
Listener

Teguh
Teguh Arta Nugraha (Teguh)
taken
Mid Class

Ami
Meidya Utami (Ami)
taken
Mid Class


You guys are just wonderful
thanks for being such great friends
thanks for giving me lessons and tips I can't never get from the others
thanks for making me laughing, screaming, even crying
remember the night after Yearbook Photo Session?

Yes, I love you
and I'm gonna miss you all
I hope this thing lasts forever



xxx
Photobucket
your bestest friend

0 comments:

Stalkers