It's a crime. Definitely a crime. (and some updates)

 I would never ever do this...
...to my favourite books
and I won't let anyone do that

I think it's a crime for books
I mean, folding up a page like this? c'mon, you can use something else to mark your page
That book is my mom's, I think I have to charge her for this
Anyway I can assure you that there's nothing personal in this post
the only personal thing in this post is my opinion
yeah, I hope you can deal with it

another way, today is 17th day of August
Happy 65th Birthday, Indonesia! 

besides that, today is my last holiday at home
I'll be back to Yogyakarta tomorrow night (yeah, lame I know)
too bad the atmosphere in my house is so "cold" today and you'll see more wrinkled face.
Everyone's mood is swinging

have a nice independence day, kiddo!
cheerio,

4 comments:

  blankminded

17 August 2010 at 21:51

"... elang... dibelah menjadi daging... diberi bumbu, kemudian dibakar.."
buku apaan toy tega bener

  raden felix

17 August 2010 at 21:57

yess...it really su*ks when one (or some) of our fav books' page(s) are folded like that. I also hate persons who like folding up pages like that. Hehee,,

  Asty

18 August 2010 at 00:06

@Azka : hmm jangan macem-macem lo, itu buku Sang Anak Kampung, kata mas Kick Andy itu buku bagus, makanya ibu saya beli

@raden felix : yeah I know, we should hi-5 for this haha

  nahdhi

20 August 2010 at 01:17

better with bookmark than folding up, for line up your page.

Stalkers