Being a winner is not everything, I tell you

underthoseneonlights

As you can see, my name (don't mind the over-and-over-misplaced letters on it) is on the THIRD place
Congratulations, I got 17 points!
Thanks everyone who has voted for my pictures
Perhaps I'm not the one who wins a $50 Lomo camera but that doesn't mean I lost
I just did not get anything. That's it.

Since the competition has just ended a few minutes ago and I figured out that I did not win (I will not say the word "lose". Thank you) so I decided to show you all my pictures I had submitted
Some of you might be curios what they looked like because I am not a photography person
Curiosity could kill a cat. Not my cat, I hope.

Prompt : Paper

Prompt: Broken

Prompt: Bright

Prompt : Dreary

Prompt: Perspective

All I can say is I did have so much fun participating in this contest or giveaway or whatever it was 
because it's really nice to know how much people who like your pics
Well I think I am pretty good with this camera thingy haha
so tell me, which one is your fav?
Mine is #1
and #5, well #2 is good too
#4 and #3 are awesome as well
yeah I can't decide
but I believe you can

and Thanks to Ashley, author of under those neon lights, who made this exciting and competitive giveaway

that's it, see you in another post then
cheerio!

5 comments:

  Ashley

10 September 2010 at 20:06

you do really well! I wish I had the funds to give everyone a new camera! I really loved your photos, thanks for participating!

  Asty

10 September 2010 at 20:41

haha thank you Ashley :D I'll definitely participating again if there's any other similar giveaway ;)

  Wahy

13 September 2010 at 16:15

heh! brengsek kau tik.
kau gunakan foto aku?

  Asty

13 September 2010 at 23:17

PEACE OUT way

  Abrahaam Patrrik

17 August 2011 at 02:12

nice photo

Stalkers