Thank you 2010!


what I love from 2010 :
- Dian Aji, as boyfriend. We're going four months this January
- Azka and Gita, as my best collegemates. They're bitches that is why I like them
- my four years old diary so I can keep in track what have happened and how I grow up each year
- The day I got Elvis, my Acer netbook. He has been such a great companion through last year. He got sick once. Thank God, he's okay now.
- The life goals I've made : 4 Simple Goals and Nineteen years old Goals, both inspired from A Beautiful Mess
- Second year in university, became a senior, more responsibility
- Be a part of International Day of Peace Parade with boyfriend
- Miiko comics!
- Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part I and The Chronicles of Narnia : The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- Prince William got engaged
- new blogs I found and could, somehow, made my day
- Lomonesia Jogja photo exhibition
- Everything. Seriously.

and so welcome 2011, I know you'll be fantastic as I want you to be.
cheerio,
images captured and owned by Azkawening Pratikno.

1 comments:

  Tatter Beans

3 January 2011 at 19:39

Hoping over from Much Love to wish you a happy new yr.. found you list fun to read... Hope you will be loving 2011 as much by the end of the yr

Stalkers