A Little Restyle Project Over the Weekend

Last weekend was wonderful though my plan to stay in the beach cottage with Gita was canceled due to the reason I can't explain here but then I decided to do some restyle on my 3/4 jeans. 


Inspired by my friend Wahy, I cut it shorter. Then I thought about the ornaments which were too cute to throw away. So I did a little restyle too on Minx, my Lomo Fisheye camera and tadaaaaaaaaaaaa!




So this week I love my restyled denim fisheye camera :D

I just started to have adventures with her after a very long time I made her sit and wait on my table. But now one roll is not enough! I've taken her to meet some friends from Ohio State University and Realia when we went to the beach last weekend.
Though since I neglected her for a moment, I suddenly forget how to deal with her and it turns out all my indoor pics are completely black out since I didn't use blitz. Argh. That's okay, I've learned a lesson here.

Here we come, new adventures!

3 comments:

  Wahy

26 July 2011 at 00:03

so cutteeee!

  steph

26 July 2011 at 06:27

that is really adorable and sweet! :) something handmade!

  katsicles

26 July 2011 at 09:27

I'm only just starting to get to know about all these different lomos. The fish eye looks like great fun :)

Stalkers