What I Found (in my Professor's house)

Not so long time ago, I was invited to a dinner in my professor's house with friends from the OSU-UGM Summer Program.
I was so thrilled! I never had in mind before to be in one of my professor's house but then there I was, had a dinner together, laughed, and shared jokes.

and look what I found, a vintage clock which caught my eyes in my very first step into the house.


His house is magical. Have been reported in two local newspapers. He has a very nice backyard where we can have barbecue party, unfortunately we didn't but that's okay I had a great time that night.
It was one of the happiest night in my life.

 
P.S.  I decided to make this 'what I found' posts as a  feature to let you know what interesting things I have found. 

0 comments:

Stalkers