Moments of Life in Seoul

Life has been good to me lately. I got a chance to go out of Indonesia, leave my comfort zone, and live in South Korea. Adapting in new places is never been easy especially when you have felt so comfortable at home. However, everything's changing because of the fact that everyone is growing up and getting ready to face new challenges in life; so I need some changes as well.

Everyone is leaving when I left. They will not be in the same place when I get back. That means I have to adapt one more time even when I'm home.
To be honest, living in Seoul is great. Despite the fact that wherever you go you will always find people staring at you because you're a foreigner but the greatest thing about Seoul is I feel safe here. Even though I can't speak the language and barely know the alphabets

The bad thing about Seoul is that it's getting colder and colder. I never expect to meet winter twice in a year but -surprise surprise- I just have to deal and be grateful for that. At this very moment, I thought I probably have the best year of my life yet sometimes I want to skip this part to see what future holds.
It's just so easy to be an ungrateful bitch.
Especially when you don't know what you're doing and where you're going.

But you know I'm just gonna shut up and enjoy the last 24 days in Seoul.

0 comments:

Stalkers